Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Mum : WALT: write an explanation text, using the correct structure

Today we wrote a structure about someone special in my life and chose my Mum


My Mum is loving,caring she supports me and she is always there when I need her.
My mum  loves me because I’m there for her. I’m the main one that she loves. She treats me right and  she loves me because I’m her only daughter. She takes care of when I’m hurt like people being a bully or talking about me. No Daughter and Mother never  live apart, no matter  the distance between them. My mother is super amazing and I’m the lucky one because I get to see my mother a lot. I am proud of many things that I’ve  done in life but no one can beat my mother. I love my mum even though if  she can be annoying. I cherish all those things that my mother as done for me.I love my mum because she has been there for me when I was born. She supports me. She makes me win because of her support . She’ll be there whenever I need her and whenever I need help. She’s there for me no matter what. She makes me believe in myself in who I am. My mum is the most beautiful thing that I keep inside my heart. The love between a mother and a daughter is forever.
My Mum is important to me because she is always there for me no matter what. Without her , I won’t be the same without her because a mother and daughter never live apart .

0 comments:

Post a Comment